Don´t you just love those recipes that you can put together in no time but taste like you must have worked so hard? Haha! Of course you do and this is one of them! I made these and marinate them for about an hour or so. I cooked these in the oven but you can also use a frying pan. The next time I make these, I will use a frying pan. I didn´t use one this time becaue I don´t have a suitable flat frying pan. I would love to try these on a barbecue! You an vary the garlic in her too. I doubled the recipe and my husband was thrilled with this one!
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into thin fillets
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 4 tablespooons of sesame seeds
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Mix all the ingredients together. Put the chicken in a bowl and pour the marinade over them. Mix well and leave to marinate for at least an hour.Preheat the oven to about 250.
- Skewer the chicken breasts.
- Put the skewers on a greased and foiled baking sheet- Brush the broschettes with some of the leftover marinade and cook for about 25 minutes. Keep an eye on them and be careful. The honey can produce a lot of smoke.
- Serve hot as they are or with rice.
Enjoy! xxxx Natascha
18 thoughts on “Honey and sesame chicken broschettes”
Haha!! yes we all love those recipes :p This looks great!
Haha! Thanks a million, my friend xxxxx
Oh my gosh. I have all these ingredients. I must make this.
Thanks for the recipe Natascha.
You are so welcome! These are so yummy! Thank YOU! 😚😚😚
Oh I’m sure.
This sounds like something my husband would enjoy too. I will be trying this one soon!
I hope you like it too! Thank you so much! Xxxxx
Looks so tasty Natasha!
Thank you! xxxxxx
It is so simple, too! Bonus!
You got it, my friend!!
Oh, these look really good!
Thank you so much! Love the easy part too! xxx
Oh Yes!!! The sesame seed are like flecks of gold, yum yum!!!
Sesame seeds are so small and they look like they would do nothing to a recipe but they add such a great flavour! Thank you!!!
Looks delicious 🙂
Oh yes yes!! We can’t have enough of them. And this recipe features on top of the list. Such few ingredients and looks delicious ☺
Thank you so much! These were so easy to make! i can´t get enough of broschettes either! xxxx
Comments are closed.