- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 roma tomatoes, seeds removed, chopped
- 12-15 shrimp, shelled and cleaned
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 large zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint (Plus extra for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon capers
- Enough boiled spaghetti for two people
- Place a large skillet over medium heat and add in the olive oil. Once the oil heats, add in the garlic and cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Then, add in the tomatoes, shrimp, lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper. Let cook for about 5 minutes or until the shrimp are cooked through and opaque.
- Add in the zucchini,noodles, mint and capers and toss to combine. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until zucchini is al dente.
- Divide into bowls and serve.
Enjoy! xxxx Natascha
You must be logged in to post a comment.